High quality of life
We have selected the most modern materials that will avoid costly maintenance while nevertheless guarding a particular style characteristic to the housing in the Aran Valley.
- Armoured entry door
- Interior doors lacquered in white
- Tilt-and-turn exterior carpentry with mosquito net and thermal bridge break
- Motorized blinds
- Underfloor heating
- Fitted wardrobes and closets
- Furnished kitchen
- Automation system
- Equipped bathroom and sanitary facilities: ceramics, toilets, faucets and high-quality cabinets
MAXIMUM DEGREE OF ENERGY EFFICIENCY A
The building has Energy Rating A, which means a reduction of CO2 emissions and a significant reduction in the energy demand of the building (cold, heat and hot water).
Comfortable, efficient and sustainable housing
To guarantee that everyday life unfolds within the best conditions for well-being and comfort, we have designed an efficient and sustainable building. We take advantage of all existing technical advances to reduce the energy consumption of your housing, as well as contribute to respect for the environment.
- Maximum Energy Rating A
- Energy saving and emission reduction
- High efficiency isolation
- Sealed Building Enclosure
- PVC exterior carpentry with high thermal and acoustic isolation
- Double laminated insulated safety glass
- Individual mechanical ventilation with hidden passive micro-ventilation system in external windows
- Installed geothermal system for the collection and production of sanitary hot water and the invisible heating system by underfloor heating system.
- Bathroom fittings with aeration devices
- Lighting of common areas by presence detectors and energy-efficient lights